Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative ways across the social web. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 25+ millennials have guided brands such as Sony, Disney and Apple to understand how best to engage with a young audience on popular platforms such as Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Office based in Old Street, Shoreditch
- For more info, please see www.fanbytes.co.uk
About the job:
As Account Executive, you’ll help to launch block-buster campaigns with world leading brands, harnessing your creativity and understanding of youth culture. This is one of the few jobs where knowledge on viral trends and the latest hit memes can be put to good use. Account Executives work as part of our millennial accounts team, pushing boundaries for advertising on Snapchat, Instagram Tiktok, and YouTube. (This job will be filled on a rolling basis*)
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Supporting Account Managers to run our advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Talking directly with our influencer talent to produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and influencers to update them on new products and opportunities.
- Using analytics to report back to clients and optimize for future campaigns
- Creative minded and an interest in pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
- Commercially minded – experience in client facing roles in the past is a plus but not necessary
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate the value of a campaign back to a client
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- £1500 per month salary – after your 3 month internship this converts into a full time role.
- Fanbytes Day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, share an example of how you’ve used social media to drive a product, attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]!