Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
This job will be filled on a rolling basis*:
The role of the Accounts Executive is to assist with the branded campaigns we do and using your creativity and understanding of pop culture, execute blockbuster campaigns with the world’s largest brands. This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about memes and viral trends can be put to good use, working with a team of young people who are pushing the boundaries of millennial advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
What you’d be doing day to day:
-Assist Account Managers with the campaigns from beginning to end working with both influencers and brands to achieve results.
-Engaging with our influencer team to decide the best influencers to work with.
-Maintaining relationships with brands and influencers to update them on new products and opportunities.
-Work with our sales team to design proposals to respond to briefs from brands.
- Good eye for creative and pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
- Design experience mainly using Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
- Commercial – an experience of client facing roles in the past is a plus but not necessary.
- Social Media savvy – this is kinda obvious so we’re not going to say anything here.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- £1500 per month salary – after your 3 month internship this converts into a full time role.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, share an example of how you’ve used social media to drive a product, attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]!