Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
This job will be filled on a rolling basis*:
At Fanbytes, we’re starting a new talent management arm – ByteSized – where we exclusively manage the careers of Tiktok and Snapchat talent.
As a Partnerships Manager, you’ve been responsible for bringing in new brands to work with our exclusive talent as well as establishing long term relationships between our influencers and brands.
- Working closely with our CEO to identify new clients who’d be a good fit for our managed talent
- Experience with working with talent and selling influencer campaigns
- Creative and socially minded – Tiktok is a platform to be very expressive and It’s best to have the most outrageous ideas on this.
- Strong network in the entertainment and youth marketing community.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- £30k to £36k per annum depending on experience.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward-thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, name the 5 first brands you would reach out; name a time where you sold an influencer to a brand and how; mention your favourite influencer campaign in the last 6 months; attach your CV and send it to us at email@example.com!