This application is on a first come, first served basis. To show you’ve read the application, use the magic phrase at the bottom!
Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
This job will be filled on a rolling basis* The role of the Content Executive is to mainly focused on growing the Fanbytes brand as well as working closely with the senior management team to work on our long term brand building initiatives
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Working with our social media team to provide a unifying social voice.
- Working with our senior team to build personal brands through video content.
- Managing the growth of our podcasts inviting new guests and managing its distribution.
- Identifying key conferences and PR opportunities for Fanbytes to speak at and be a feature
- Experience with video production and editing.
- Great personal communication – experience with a people facing role will be ideal.
- Good written communication – especially in devising stories and pitching to others.
- Creative and writing ability to build landing pages in Instapage to support our paid social.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- £1500 per month salary – after your 3 month internship this converts into a full-time role.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward-thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, share an example of how you’ve used social media to drive a product, attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]!