Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
The role of the Head of Product is to manage to direction and goals of our platform. You will be responsible for managing the communication between our campaigns team and technical team. Practically this could involve creating mockups/designs of platform features or holding platform review sessions with the team to gather feedback from internal stakeholders. It would also be expected for you to talk with customers and consider their needs when prioritising product direction.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Speaking with our internal campaigns and account management teams to decide or update our product roadmap.
- Liaising with our technical team to best communicate the needs of product to them and what specifically we will be building.
- Taking feedback from clients and turning that into a cohesive set of features or developments which the product team can implement. This could involve technical, but also process changes.
- Experience dealing with or managing developers to deliver a product.
- Organised – used to working in an agile fashion with fast changing requirements.
- Design ability / UX Experience – able to design at a minimum low fidelity mockups that could be passed to another designer to enhance or potentially designing an entire UX flow for developers to build from.
- Ability to understand the concepts of the technical product and basic understanding of what the possibilities of a technical product are.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
- £30 – 40k depending on experience.
How to apply?
Attach your CV, your covering letter and send your application to [email protected]!