Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
*This job will be filled on a rolling basis*
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with our CTO on the Fanbytes platform, which is used by some of the biggest brands to power influencer marketing campaigns.
As an api developer you will be working on both our core api, as well as our analytics api. Our core api powers our web app and a React Native mobile app, whilst our analytics api is the backbone of every campaign we run at Fanbytes. You will have the opportunity to push code being used by hundreds of thousands of users every week.
- Building new features alongside our front end team, who use React and React Native.
- Devising a testing strategy for the existing code base.
- Creating development procedures which can be used by future developers to speed up on-boarding.
Our key technologies for this role:
- Good understanding on Ruby on Rails
- React. JS
- React Native
- Trailblazer methodology
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- £30-35k depending on experience level.
- Opportunity to combine both your analytical/data-driven and creative skills.
- A fun and flexible working style using modern agile methodologies.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward-thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, attach your CV and covering letter and send it to email@example.com!
In the covering letter explain in details a few projects you have done which involved designing or building websites.