This application is on a first come, first served basis. To show you’ve read the application, use the magic phrase at the bottom!
Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
*This job will be filled on a rolling basis*:
The role of the Sales Development Representative is to support the sales and marketing team in creating content and material to help achieve targets. It’s the perfect role if you want to be involved in a fast growing company doing a bit of everything.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Designing our case studies + campaign summaries for our marketing teams
- Designing proposals + pitch decks and video mockups for the sales team to use.
- Working with our marketing team to design ebooks and guides for our marketing team
- Developing ideas that can be pitched into brands
- Providing branding support and aesthetic to all our marketing material.
- Great eye for design – experience with designing catchy content on Canva or Indesign is a must.
- Experience with social content – understanding how to use
- Good writing experience – experience with writing blogs or social content is a plus
- Confident with Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Illustrator
- Video experience – using things like motion graphics
- £1500 per month salary – after your 3-month internship, this converts into a full-time role.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward-thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, share your best design and describe a time you sold something, attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]!