Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Apple, McDonalds and even the UK Government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
As Senior Campaign Manager, you will be overseeing all campaigns from start to finish, creating engaging content for iconic brands. We are looking for someone who is able to plan and execute larger campaigns whilst managing the account executives, who is confident building and maintaining client relationships and someone who can work as part of a millennial team changing the advertising game on Snapchat, IG, Tiktok and Youtube.
- Experience managing a team of people running influencer campaigns.
- A solid background in the influencer world especially dealing with lifestyle brands on platforms like Youtube and IG.
- Ability to run campaigns at a larger level whilst managing the execs and setting team targets.
- Experience with up-selling and selling into existing accounts and be able to train the younger team.
- Should ideally have their own contacts which they can bring to the job.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply please tell us about a time you have solved a crisis for a client, attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]!