Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Topshop, Charlotte Tilbury and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a senior hire, to help navigate our growth and work with our C-Suite to enable the next stages of our journey.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
Leading teams of Account Managers, talent professionals and digital marketers to plan and develop engaging Gen Z marketing campaigns, you’ll need to have a strong view on why businesses should embrace influencers and current social platforms, and how our marketing strategies can be their driving force to win the hearts of Gen Z.
As Account Director you will be responsible for overseeing the management and development of key accounts within a collective of verticals (Fashion & Beauty pod), being held responsible for meeting sales targets and cultivating important client relationships. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering first class influencer marketing campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Cultivating key client relationships: Alongside the Senior Account Manager on the pod you will be responsible for developing relations with our golden clients overseeing the quality of our campaigns and forging new opportunities
- Driving revenue: Managing the sales team on a day to day basis, you’ll be required to ensure the team is meeting quarterly targets providing guidance on sales tactics and making an individual revenue contribution
- Improving processes: Where relevant you’ll use your experience of what makes for best practice to finesse the ways of working, both internally amongst peers and externally with clients
- Financial management: Ensuring that the pod is delivering profitability and efficiency
- Leadership: Managing the team (sales and client services) on a daily basis alongside the development of longer term goal setting, tracking and completion whilst supporting the team on ad hoc projects as required.
- Business pitches: Supporting the immediate team or Head of Sales on pitching to win business
Key Requirements: Our ideal candidate will…
- Have at least 5 years of experience within the advertising or influencer marketing industry
- Be experienced in managing a team of at least 3 people; setting team targets, delivering outstanding influencer marketing campaigns and supporting the personal development of junior team members.
- Have commercial experience, with experience of upselling and growing accounts
Culture & Benefits
At Fanbytes, we are ambitious, creative and smart people, within an open, sharing and supportive environment. We live and breath Gen Z in everything from our work to our socials. Some additional benefits include:
- Salary: A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Equipment: A company Laptop, and other tech requirements on request
- Health: Wellbeing programme: we are partnered with Health Assured providing a 24/7 helpline with life support, legal information, medical information and more. We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Socials: We finish early on Fridays, starting all-hands at 4.30 PM followed by socials and games. We also arrange monthly outings, lunches, and occasional full-team get togethers and events!
- Learning: We cover costs for relevant courses, books, and other upskilling – just ask and you shall receive!
- Awards: Fun monthly prizes, including Fanbyter of the Month, team leaderboards and more.
Start date: asap
Contract type: Permanent