Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, Samsung and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
About the job:
The Account Manager will combine their creative prowess with their analytical mind to run a broad range of campaigns. This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about viral trends and pop culture can be put to good use to push the boundaries of millennial advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. You will be working as part of the Beauty and Fashion pod that is one of the 3 verticals that makes up our millennial campaigns team. An AM is responsible for managing campaigns from start to finish with the support of an Account Executive and success will be measured by the campaign performance, rebooked revenue, and overall client satisfaction.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Managing campaigns from start to finish working with influencers and our clients to achieve the highest results.
- Working with our team to source the best influencers and produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with brands to help them achieve their long-term marketing goals through our various products and ad formats
- Previous experience in client facing roles.
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate the value of a campaign back to a client.
- Experience in the Beauty and Fashion industry – ideally with a network of contacts.
- Creative minded and an interest in pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
Culture & Benefits:
At Fanbytes, we are ambitious, creative and smart people, within an open, sharing and supportive environment. We live and breath Gen Z in everything from our work to our socials. Some additional benefits include:
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays off.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development and give you time off each quarter to use that.
- We believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: asap
Contract type: Permanent