Starting 3 years ago, we have built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Universal Music, Dave, Warner Music and STX to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, we’ve developed two new divisions of the business, Bytesized Talent – the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency as well as Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which gained national press in Evening Standard, The Times, BBC, and Sky News.
All these come together to create our Gen Z media group which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP. We are searching for a creative and passionate Account Manager who wants to join us on the journey from startup to scaleup.
About the job:
As an Account Manager you will combine your creative prowess with analytical mind to run a broad range of campaigns. This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about viral trends and pop culture can be put to good use to push the boundaries of advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and TikTok. You will be working as part of our Gen Z/ millennial campaigns team within the music and ent pod, managing campaigns from start to finish with the support of a Senior Account Manager.
A day in the life:
- Managing campaigns from start to finish working with influencers and our clients to achieve the highest results.
- Engaging with our influencer team to source the best influencers and produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with brands to help them achieve their long-term marketing goals through our various products and ad formats
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience in a label, entertainment company and/or managing campaigns.
- Will be comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate the value of a campaign back to a client.
- Will have a great track record of managing 5 star campaigns.
- Must be meticulously organised and have the ability to manage your campaigns and workload.
- Is passionate about youth culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays off.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- We believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: ASAP!
Contract: full time permanent