Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Universal music, Virgin EMI and Polydor Records to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
As an Account Manager you will combine your creative prowess with analytical mind to run a broad range of campaigns. This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about viral trends and pop culture can be put to good use to push the boundaries of millennial advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. You will be working as part of our millennial campaigns team within the music pod, managing campaigns from start to finish with the support of a Senior Account Manager.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Managing campaigns from start to finish working with influencers and our clients to achieve the highest results.
- Engaging with our influencer team to source the best influencers and produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with brands to help them achieve their long-term marketing goals through our various products and ad formats
- Experience managing a broad range of campaigns.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and the industry as a whole.
- Experience with campaign reports and upselling.
- A genuine passion for social media and understanding youth culture.
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply email your CV to [email protected] and tell us about the best campaign you’ve ever managed.