Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Apple Music, Deliveroo and even the UK government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
The Account Manager will combine their creative prowess with their analytical mind to run a broad range of campaigns. This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about viral trends and pop culture can be put to good use to push the boundaries of millennial advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Account Managers work as part of our millennial campaigns team which is split into 3 verticals, as part of the Lifestyle pod you would be managing campaigns from start to finish with the support of an Account Executive.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Managing campaigns from start to finish working with influencers and our clients to achieve the highest results.
- Engaging with our influencer team to source the best influencers and produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with brands to help them achieve their long-term marketing goals through our various products and ad formats
- Creative minded and an interest in pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
- Commercially minded – experience in client facing roles in the past is a plus but not necessary.
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate the value of a campaign back to a client.
- Communication & Leadership: Able to guide a client through their campaign by showcasing your expertise, communicating clearly, and reporting results.
- Competitive salary + commission
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply send your CV to [email protected] and tell us about the best campaign you’ve ever run