Starting 3 years ago, we have built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, and even the UK government to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, we’ve developed two new divisions of the business, Bytesized Talent – the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency as well as Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which gained national press in Evening Standard, The Times, BBC, and Sky News.
All these come together to create our Gen Z media group which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP. We are searching for a creative and passionate Account Manager who wants to join us on the journey from startup to scaleup.
About the job:
The Account Manager will combine their creative prowess with their analytical mind to run a broad range of campaigns. This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about viral trends and pop culture can be put to good use to push the boundaries of millennial advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. You will be working in one of the 3 verticals that makes up our millennial campaigns team; Music & Entertainment, Student & Lifestyle, and Fashion & Beauty. An AM is responsible for managing campaigns from start to finish with the support of an Account Executive and success will be measured by the campaign performance, rebooked revenue, and overall client satisfaction.
A day in the life:
- Managing campaigns from start to finish working with influencers and our clients to achieve the highest results.
- Working with our team to source the best influencers and produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with brands to help them achieve their long-term marketing goals through our various products and ad formats
Our ideal candidate…
- Will be the voice of their clients so previous experience in client facing roles is a must.
- Will be comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate the value of a campaign back to a client.
- Will have a great track record of managing 5 star campaigns.
- Must be meticulously organised and have the ability to manage your campaigns and work load
- is passionate about youth culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Contract: full time permanent