Fanbytes is an influencer marketing agency that helps brands like Apple Music, Deliveroo and even the UK Government reach Gen Z through influencers on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok.
With an average age of 23, we’ve rapidly grown the company to be named as one of the most influential companies in advertising by “The Evening Standard”.
We’ve already worked on creative campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world – McDonald’s, Deliveroo, Apple, Universal, Sony – with campaigns featured in Forbes, The Times and Huffington Post for truly turning marketing on its head.
Your role for the first 6 months will be responding to inbound sales and closing them. You will then graduate to being an outbound sales person working on a specific vertical of brands. This role is the perfect role for someone wanting to get first-hand experience in a fast paced growing company.
- Gathering inbound leads and working them through our predictable sales process.
- Identifying key brands within our marketing funnels and initiating first contact.
- Upselling and cross-selling existing brands on new products and ad formats.
- Providing demos to brands of our self-service platform and being the first point of call for them.
- Experience with selling in a commercial setting to other businesses.
- Proficient with numbers and excel with the ability to interpret numbers to make decisions.
- Creative and copywriting skills to create proposals and other commercial content.
- Highly organized, efficient, and capable of managing and prioritizing a diverse workload
- Obsessed with youth and pop culture – we need you to stay on top of trending memes and hashtags, and know-how brands can use them to their advantage.
Salary and Benefits
- £22k + OTE Target of £45k
- Great opportunities for growth – we’re growing Fanbytes rapidly and want you to grow with us.
- Clear Progression – the last person who had this role is now a senior partnerships manager within 1 year of joining. We are quick to reward good work.
- We’re a team of young people that believes in working hard, but also creating a fun environment. Think team breakfasts, weekly socials, and company days out.
How to apply:
- Send us your CV – [email protected]
- Describe a time when you’ve sold something and walk us through the process.