Fanbytes is an influencer marketing agency that helps brands like Apple Music, Deliveroo and even the UK Government reach Gen Z through influencers on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok.
With an average age of 23, we’ve rapidly grown the company to be named as one of the most influential companies in advertising as quoted by “The Evening Standard”.
This role is revolved around being the key salesperson for our new vertical around fashion and beauty. We already work with some great fashion and beauty brands such as Revolution Beauty, Charlotte Tilbury and Maybelline and so have a running start.
About the role:
Your role will be to improve our coverage within this vertical and eventually develop into being a senior member of the pod and potentially the Head of the Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle where you’ll be given a lot more responsibility. You will be combining both inbound and outbound sales as well as upselling existing clients in your pod.
- Identifying and outreaching to key brands and partners to sell our services.
- Developing ideas and creative concepts which we can sell into brands
- Representing Fanbytes at industry events and speaking about our work in running campaigns.
- Working with the campaigns and creative teams to upsell clients and position us as a leader in the sapce.
- Experience with selling to brands and agencies ideally in an influencer setting
- Experience with selling creative solutions + concepts
- Proficient with numbers and excel with the ability to interpret numbers to make decisions.
- Highly organized, efficient, and capable of managing and prioritizing a diverse workload
- Obsessed with youth and pop culture – we need you to stay on top of trending memes and hashtags, and know-how brands can use them to their advantage.
- Great opportunities for growth – we’re growing Fanbytes rapidly and want you to grow with us.
- Clear Progression. The last person who had this role is now a Head of Partnerships within 1 year of joining. We are quick to reward good work.
- We’re a team of young people that believes in working hard, but also creating a fun environment. Think team breakfasts, weekly socials, and company days out.
Email your CV to [email protected]