Starting 3 years ago, we have built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, and even the UK government to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, we’ve developed two new divisions of the business, Bytesized Talent – the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency as well as Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which gained national press in Evening Standard, The Times, BBC, and Sky News.
All these come together to create our Gen Z media group which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP. We’re moving from startup to scale up and need commercially minded business development executives to help us grow.
Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive:
- Identifying key brands and initiating first contact.
- Gathering outbound and inbound leads and working them through our predictable sales process.
- Upselling and cross-selling existing brands on new products and ad formats.
- Providing demos to brands of our self-service platform and being the first point of call for them.
Our ideal candidate…
- would ideally have media or advertising experience -whether that’s work experience or a placement.
- has great creative and copywriting skills to create proposals and other commercial content.
- is highly organized, efficient, and capable of managing and prioritizing a diverse workload.
- is obsessed with youth and pop culture – we need you to stay on top of trending memes and hashtags, and know how brands can use them to their advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: ASAP!
Contract type: Initial 3 month fixed term with aim to move onto a permanent contract upon successful completion.