Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Charlotte Tilbury, Apple and even the UK government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
This role is perfect for a recent grad who wants to get stuck in and learn everything about the influencer marketing industry. You will be working directly with our partnerships team and be responsible for helping to build up the new business pipeline.
- Identifying key brands and initiating first contact.
- Gathering outbound leads and working them through our predictable sales process.
- Upselling and cross-selling existing brands on new products and ad formats.
- Providing demos to brands of our self-service platform and being the first point of call for them.
- Media or advertising experience would be a plus, whether that’s work experience or a placement.
- Creative and copywriting skills – to create proposals and other commercial content.
- Highly organized, efficient, and capable of managing and prioritizing a diverse workload.
- Obsessed with youth and pop culture – we need you to stay on top of trending memes and hashtags, and know how brands can use them to their advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunities for growth – we’re growing Fanbytes rapidly and want you to grow with us.
- Clear Progression – We are quick to reward good work.
- We’re a team of young people that believes in working hard, but also creating a fun environment.
Email your CV to [email protected] and tell us why you think you’d make a good Business Development Intern.