Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Universal, Mcdonalds and even the UK government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
As a campaigns intern, you’ll help to launch block-buster campaigns with world leading brands, harnessing your creativity and understanding of youth culture. This is one of the few jobs where knowledge on viral trends and the latest hit memes can be put to good use. Campaign Interns work as part of our millennial accounts team which is split into 3 verticals; Music & Ent., Fashion & Lifestyle and Gaming & Apps. You will be working under experienced account managers who are pushing the boundaries of advertising on Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Supporting Account Managers to run our advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Talking directly with our influencer talent to produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and influencers to update them on new products and opportunities.
- Using analytics to report back to clients and optimize for future campaigns
- Creative minded and an interest in pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
- Excellent communication skills – able to write strong emails, negotiate prices with influencers and write creative proposals and campaign reports
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to work out engagement metrics, prices, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive internship salary
- Possibility of a permanent contract upon successful completion of your 3 month internship contract
- Fanbytes’ socials and days out.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply: attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]