Fanbytes is an influencer marketing agency that helps brands like Apple Music, Deliveroo and even the UK Government reach Gen Z through influencers on Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok. With an average age of 23, we’ve rapidly grown the company to be named as one of the most influential companies in advertising by “The Evening Standard” and our campaigns have been featured in Forbes, The Times and Huffington Post for truly turning marketing on its head.
About the job:
We’re looking for a super organised and creative individual to support our CEO and co-founder, Tim Armoo. Tim has a busy schedule, not only is he in office managing the sales and marketing team at Fanbytes but also out and about making headlines in the influencer marketing world, whether that’s speaking at events, being interviewed at conferences or featuring on podcasts. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in the influencer marketing world and wants to learn more about the industry and building a business whilst also having the opportunity to be creative and work with Tim on personal projects.
- An intuitive understanding of youth culture and popular trends.
- Great time management skills – ability to manage their own workload.
- Have a genuine interest in the work we do at Fanbytes and the brand Tim is building.
- Experience building and designing websites.
- Experience filming and editing videos to create engaging content.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Independent approach to research into potential events/conferences/podcasts surrounding influencer marketing that would be great exposure for Tim and Fanbytes.
- £1,500 monthly salary
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
- Email your CV to [email protected]