Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Apple, Charlotte Tilbury and even the UK Government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Last year Fanbytes launched BYTESIZED – our very own talent management service. Bytesized roster is full of engaging and exciting talent that have rocketed to success on Tiktok through their original and creative content.
About the job:
As a Claims Specialist for Bytesized you will be working with the talent team to help manage our diverse ever-growing network of talent. You must be passionate about all things social media and know our talent inside out. We are looking for someone who is organised, confident building and maintaining relationships and who can work as part of a millenial team.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- You will be the first point of call for our rights management clients.
- Dealing with the disputes & conflict ownerships.
- Dealing with administration to do with Bytesized and new signees.
- Watch a lot of TikTok compilations and find content that has been distributed within our catalogue.
- Be genuinely enthusiastic about influencer and internet culture.
- Have a willingness to learn about Tik Tok and want to get involved with this new and exciting part of the influencer marketing industry.
- Organised and pragmatic with day to day tasks.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Company day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]