Starting 3 years ago, we have built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, and even the UK government to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, we’ve developed two new divisions of the business, Bytesized Talent – the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency as well as Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which gained national press in Evening Standard, The Times, BBC, and Sky News.
All these come together to create our Gen Z media group which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP. We are searching for a first class Creative Lead/Brand Communication Manager to join us on our journey from startup to scale up.
About the job/a day in the life:
- Collaborating with the wider commercial team to produce high quality brief responses for our clients. Requiring a deep understanding on unpicking client challenges, structuring insights, generating innovative ideas and presenting deliverables.
- Producing insight-driven sales collateral profiling the Fanbytes offering and wider initiatives to increase client and agency penetration.
- Assume control and responsibility in brainstorms – guiding ideas, strategies and types of execution in collaboration with all parts of the business.
- Oversee our branding and ensure a high level of quality and consistency feeds through the look and feel of all our commercial work.
- Creating content for the Fanbytes Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter which amplifies what we do internally.
- Amplifying the work of our campaigns and sales team through strong case studies that can be amplified on social media.
- Supporting the exec team on PR and brand building initiatives – reaching out to press and guest publications to craft stories and share our insights.
- Reaching out to industry insiders and experts to create content for our social channels.
Requirements/ Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 1-3 years working in an agency, creative services business creating commercially focused content to a marketing audience
- Experience with managing and growing social media accounts.
- Experience creating commercially driven content – whether they be case studies or social content which grabs the attention of brands and agencies
- Great creative skills in writing good copy, design, and video editing.
- An understanding of the influencer industry, who the key players are, and how Fanbytes measures against them.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office)
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company
- We have an upskilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: ASAP!
Contract type: permanent & full time