Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include all major record labels, Sony, Warner, STX and Hayu, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a senior hire, to help navigate our growth and work with our C-Suite to enable the next stages of our journey.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the creative team on a daily basis alongside the development of longer term goal setting, tracking and completion.
- Collaborating with the wider commercial team to produce high quality brief responses for our clients. Requiring a deep understanding on unpicking client challenges, structuring insights, generating innovative ideas and presenting deliverables.
- Producing insight-driven sales collateral profiling the Fanbytes offering and wider initiatives to increase client and agency penetration.
- Consider and construct new Gen Z data and insights presentations to both inform our work and advise key clients, working closely with the campaigns management team.
- Assume control and responsibility in brainstorms – guiding ideas, strategies and types of execution in collaboration with all parts of the business.
- Develop proactive commercial packages suited to verticals, seasons and/or viral moments .
- Consider new products and creative avenues to take to market.
- Oversee our branding and ensure a high level of quality and consistency feeds through the look and feel of all our commercial work.
- Improving processes within the creative team and how we approach briefs across the board.
Our ideal candidate must haves…
- Deep and experienced knowledge of brands and agencies and how they buy media.
- Deep knowledge of influencer marketing and the key competitors and Fanbytes’ positioning in this market.
- 5yrs experience of working with brands in the influencer marketing/branded content space.
- A rich understanding on all the major social platforms and how to produce engaging, authentic and results-driven content.
- Experienced in leading brainstorming sessions, formulating ideas and writing sales decks.
- Past experience should be in a creative role in the influencer marketing or brand partnerships space.
- Experience leading a team and supporting direct lines development
- Extensive contacts in the brand + agency world would be an added bonus as would any level of design experience (photoshop etc)
What would you be measured on:
- Revenue – supporting the commercial team on new and repeat business
- Fanbytes’ positioning in the eyes of large brand and agencies and against key competitors
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. ⛱
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.📚
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: permanent full time