Starting 3 years ago, we have built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Nike, McDonald’s and even the UK Government to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, we’ve developed two new divisions of the business, Bytesized Talent- the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency as well as Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which gained national press in Evening Standard, The Times, BBC, and Sky News.
All these come together to create our Gen Z media group which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP. In the process, we have doubled every year and have grown by 150% this year. We’re moving from startup to scale-up now and looking for a Creative Strategist role to help us take the Fanbytes brand and turn it into a mainstay in the typical world of brands and agencies. The Creative Strategist role is a critical one in achieving this goal as the individual will be a driving force behind our charge and positioning into big brands and agencies and turning us into a more mature brand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with the wider commercial team to produce high quality brief responses for our clients. Requiring a deep understanding on unpicking client challenges, structuring insights, generating innovative ideas and presenting deliverables.
- Producing insight-driven sales collateral profiling the Fanbytes offering and wider initiatives to increase client and agency penetration.
- Consider and construct new Gen Z data and insights presentations to both inform our work and advise key clients, working closely with the campaigns management team.
- Assume control and responsibility in brainstorms – guiding ideas, strategies and types of execution in collaboration with all parts of the business.
- Develop proactive commercial packages suited to verticals, seasons and/or viral moments .
- Consider new products and creative avenues to take to market.
- Oversee our branding and ensure a high level of quality and consistency feeds through the look and feel of all our commercial work.
What are the must-haves in a candidate?
- Deep and experienced knowledge of brands and agencies and how they buy media.
- Deep knowledge of influencer marketing and the key competitors and Fanbytes’s positioning in this market.
- 1-3 experience of working with brands in the influencer marketing/branded content space.
- A rich understanding on all the major social platforms and how to produce engaging, authentic and results-driven content.
- Experienced in leading brainstorming sessions, formulating ideas and writing sales decks.
- Past experience should be in a creative role in the influencer marketing or brand partnerships space.
- Extensive contacts in the brand + agency world would be an added bonus as would any level of design experience (photoshop etc)
What would you be measured on:
- Revenue – supporting the commercial team on new and repeat business
- Fanbytes’ positioning in the eyes of large brand and agencies and against key competitors
To apply: attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]