Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 35+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Universal music, Nike and even the UK Government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
As the Finance Officer, you will be in charge of managing the financial operations and health of the company. Day to day tasks will include
- Invoicing and cash collection
- Maintaining up-to-date financial records inc. P&L tables and balance sheets
- Preparing financial reports e.g. Quarterly performance reviews
- Processing payments and expensing properly
- Ensuring payroll, pensions and taxes are filed correctly (with support of our external, qualified accountants)
- Working with our HR Officer to process employee commissions and bonuses
As you progress, you will also be expected to manage more strategic projects, including:
- Financial forecasting, and budgeting
- Using financial data to help optimize marketing ROI
- Using financial data to analyse high value clients, prepare client retention reports, and increase client LTV
- Other high level projects supporting to support the directors of the company
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in a finance role
- You have a relevant finance/accounting course qualification (e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, BSc in Finance & Accounting, etc)
- You are extremely organised and have razor sharp attention to detail (and get a kick out of being this way)
- You are very confident with excel / google sheets, and enjoy manipulating numbers and data to produce concise, meaningful financial reports
- You have an interest in the social media ad agency space, and would enjoy scaling this type of business.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Fanbytes Day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply send us your CV to [email protected] and tell me why you would be the best person for this role.