Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative way possible across the social web. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 25+ millennials have guided brands such as Sony, Disney and Apple to understand how best to engage with a young audience on popular platforms such as Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
About the job:
We are looking for a Full-stack React / Node (GraphQL) Developer. You will be responsible for taking design specs from our design team and building the frontend on our existing code base. This will include communicating with the wider team and using their feedback to inform product vision.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Building potential new features and high fidelity mockups for agreed features.
- Speaking with our internal campaigns and account management teams to get feedback on builds.
- Liaising with our design team to ensure the needs of the product are understood.
- Taking feedback from clients and using this to make adjustments to the implementation of the product.
- Strong experience with React and GraphQL
- Examples of previous web app or mobile app products.
- Experience working with user flow diagrams and mocking up how a product will function.
- Comfortable working in an agile fashion with fast changing requirements.
- Ability to understand the concepts of the technical product and to have a basic understanding of what the possibilities of a technical product are.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
- £35 – 50k depending on experience.
- Hirer: Mitchell Fasanya – [email protected]