Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 40+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Universal music, Warner and Sony to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
- Working with our existing team to deepen our relationship with the music industry and existing clients.
- Working with the campaigns team to create strong campaign reports which show our value to music clients beyond just the initial sell.
- Directly manage a select group of our client relationships with labels and all relevant parties.
- Report to our COO and CTO on campaign effectiveness + improvement we can make to our product.
- Sell our service to your set of clients.
- Help our existing partnerships team on best practices within the larger music world to enable them to take their results to the next level
- Work closely with our CEO and Head of Sales to implement a successful music focused strategy.
What we’d like from you:
- At least 3 years experience working with front line labels
- A deep understanding of the marketing process of the music industry and seeing the role that Fanbytes plays in it.
- Existing relationships with people in the industry
- Experience with managing a team and setting KPIs for teams.
What you can expect
- A deep level of autonomy – we’re hiring you because you’re able to take us to the next level.
- Competitive salary
- Performance based incentives