Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Apple, Charlotte Tilbury and even the UK Government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Last year Fanbytes launched BYTESIZED – our very own talent management service. Bytesized roster is full of engaging and exciting talent that have rocketed to success on Tiktok through their original and creative content.
About the job:
As a Junior Talent Manager for Bytesized you will be a fundamental part of the talent team, working closely with our diverse and ever growing roster of TikTok talent. You must be passionate about all things social media and know our talent inside out. We are looking for someone who has great initiative, efficient, organised, commercially minded and a great communicator.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- You will be the first point of call for talent in regards to campaigns, opportunities, ancillary activities and more
- Dealing with administration to do with Bytesized and new signees.
- Be on the lookout for up and coming talent on Tiktok.
- Being run point between talent and the client for campaigns – briefing, communicating, and reporting in line with the campaign timeline
- Communicating with clients in regards to commercial and non-commercial opportunities for our talent
- Negotiating costs with clients for campaigns
- Be genuinely enthusiastic about influencer and internet culture.
- Have an understanding of the world of influencer marketing.
- Have a willingness to learn about Tiktok and want to get involved with this new and exciting part of the influencer marketing industry.
- Organised and pragmatic with day to day tasks.
- Have a great sense of initiative – the ideal candidate would be a great problem solver
- Have strong communication skills – this role involves talking to a range of people for most of the day, whether that be your fellow Fanbytes team members, clients or the talent themselves
- Great sales and negotiation skills are a huge plus
- Previous experience working with content creators preferable
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Company day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply please tell us about a time you have solved a problem and send to [email protected] along with your CV