Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Apple, McDonalds and even the UK Government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
The role of this internship is to support our sales and marketing teams. You will further work with the accounts team to help write up case studies and brand material that is highly relevant to our audience. No day will be the same so important that you’re happy with a bit of fast-paced crazy startup culture.
This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about memes and viral trends can be put to good use, working with a team of young people who are pushing the boundaries of millennial advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Designing new decks showing our latest products using Google Slides
- Writing case studies of powerful campaigns that we’ve ran.
- Putting together proposals and ideas for the world’s largest brands.
- Selecting influencers and creators who could be a good fit for our audience.
- Design skills which can be used to write up proposals and decks
- Copywriting abilities to write up case studies and relevant commercial content.
- Commercial Experience in writing
- Deep understanding of social media and youth media.
- Large progressions for growth – although you’d be an intern, you will be given ownership of key projects right from the beginning, allowing you to develop your skills.
- £1500 per month salary – after your 3-month internship this converts into a full time role.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward-thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application and send us a short description of how you would describe Fanbytes to a potential brand who wanted to work with us. Please also share an example of your design skills – [email protected]