At Fanbytes, we’re the Gen Z experts, and we’re on a mission to help leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the world’s most creative influencer led campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 40+ millennials and Gen-Z-ers have helped brands such as Apple, McDonalds, Warner and even the UK Government to engage with younger audiences across Tiktok, Snapchat, and Instagram. Our track record of running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and BBC News.
About the job:
We are looking for a creative marketer to join our millennial team and take charge of developing and delivering a killer marketing strategy for the agency. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in creating a brand’s voice, often working with external stakeholders, and a background working across different aspects of marketing. You will be helping bring together different elements of a marketing strategy to help shape and steer the team.
- A strong background in building a brand’s voice.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Experience working across different verticals within marketing.
- Agency experience.
- Obsession with everything social and influencer – specifically on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Competitive salary
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]