Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Nike, Sony and Ubisoft, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
Culture & Benefits
At Fanbytes, we are ambitious, creative and smart people, within an open, sharing and supportive environment. We live and breath Gen Z in everything from our work to our socials. Some additional benefits include:
- Salary: A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Health: Wellbeing programme: we are partnered with Health Assured providing a 24/7 helpline with life support, legal information, medical information and more. We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Socials: We finish early on Fridays, starting all-hands at 4.30 PM followed by socials and games. We also arrange monthly outings, lunches, and occasional full-team get togethers and events!
- Learning: We cover costs for relevant courses, books, and other upskilling – just ask and you shall receive!
- Awards: Fun monthly prizes, including Fanbyter of the Month, team leaderboards and more.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us but aren’t sure on what role might be the best fit then get in touch below.