Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 30+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Universal, Mcdonalds and even the UK government to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the role:
As a Paid Social Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the execution of Paid Social Campaigns using the TikTok Ads platform. You will be working alongside the world’s most iconic brands to help develop Paid Media marketing strategies that drive streams, installs, web traffic etc. You will assist in overseeing campaigns from start to finish, including sourcing influencers and working with them to develop high-impact, converting creatives, managing the campaigns on the platform on a technical level, optimizing platform settings for conversions, and reporting results to clients.
- Sourcing Influencers for campaigns
- Creative Ideation
- Managing and optimizing campaigns on the TikTok ads dashboard.
- Reporting results to clients and identifying opportunities for upsell.
- Understanding of the TikTok influencer sphere.
- Sharp eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interpret and report data
- Experience in Paid Media/TikTok ads platform a bonus
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to be extended if successful
- Fanbytes’ socials and days out.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply: attach your CV and send it to us at [email protected]