Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, Samsung and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a senior hire, to help navigate our growth and work with our C-Suite to enable the next stages of our journey.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
Leading our thriving paid social team, you’ll need to have a strong view on why businesses should embrace paid social – both in isolation and alongside influencer marketing – developing marketing strategies to help our partners win the hearts of Gen Z.
As Paid Social Director you will be responsible for overseeing the management and development of the team, being held responsible for meeting sales targets, cultivating important client relationships and developing our commercial offering. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering first class paid social campaigns spanning the major platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Paid Social Director, you will be responsible for:
- Cultivating key client relationships: Alongside the Paid Social Manager on the pod you will be responsible for developing relations with our golden clients overseeing the quality of our campaigns and forging new opportunities
- Driving revenue: You’ll be required to ensure the team is meeting quarterly targets providing guidance on sales tactics across the entire commercial team and making an individual revenue contribution
- Improving innovation and processes: Where relevant you’ll use your experience of what makes for best practice to finesse the ways of working, both internally amongst peers and externally with clients
- Improving understanding: You’ll lead the charge on upskilling the wider commercial team on the benefits and complexities of paid social to ensure a collaborative approach
- Financial management: Ensuring that the pod is delivering profitability and efficiency
- Leadership: Managing the team on a daily basis alongside the development of longer term goal setting, tracking and completion whilst supporting the team on ad hoc projects as required.
- Business pitches: Supporting the immediate team and wider commercial team on pitching to win key business
Key Requirements: Our ideal candidate will…
- Have at least 5 years of experience within the paid social marketing industry
- Be experienced in managing a team of at least 3 people; setting team targets, delivering outstanding influencer marketing campaigns and supporting the personal development of junior team members.
- Have an intrinsic understanding of the paid ads proposition across the major platforms (FB, IG, YT, TikTok) and ideally direct contacts at each
Culture & Benefits
At Fanbytes, we are ambitious, creative and smart people, within an open, sharing and supportive environment. We live and breath Gen Z in everything from our work to our socials. Some additional benefits include:
- Salary: A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays and birthday’s off
- Equipment: A company Laptop, and other tech requirements on request
- Health: Wellbeing programme: we are partnered with Health Assured providing a 24/7 helpline with life support, legal information, medical information and more. We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Socials: We finish early on Fridays, starting all-hands at 4.30 PM followed by socials and games. We also arrange monthly outings, lunches, and occasional full-team get togethers and events!
- Learning: We cover costs for relevant courses, books, and other upskilling – just ask and you shall receive!
- Awards: Fun monthly prizes, including Fanbyter of the Month, team leaderboards and more.
Start date: asap
Contract type: Permanent