Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 40 + millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Deliveroo, Mattel and even the UK government to reach a young audience on Tiktok, Snapchat and Snapchat. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
We are looking for a first class Snr AM to lead our Students, Lifestyle & FMCG clients services team.
About the job:
As a Senior Account Manager of this pod, you will be responsible for managing a team of 6 – 8 staff of the client services team. Your success will be measured by the campaign performance, rebooked revenue, and overall client satisfaction. The clients in this pod will cover the following four sectors:
- Students & Careers
- Toys & Games
- FMCG & Lifestyle
- Social Apps & Gaming
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Growing key accounts – You will be expected to establish a long-term relationship with 3-4 key accounts, growing and deepening our relationship with them as their primary Account Manager
- High-level management – For the remainder of the clients in the pod, you will be expected to delegate and empower the other members of the pod to grow and develop those accounts, overseeing their development through pulse meetings, 1-on-1s and strong high-level management
- Revenue generation – You’ll be responsible for both hitting individual and leading team quarterly revenue goals for repeat business, collaborating with the sales team to develop the strategic growth of key clients
- Goal-setting – As leader of the pod, you will be responsible for setting short-term goals for your pod members, and keeping them accountable to hit their goals.
- Employee coaching & development – You will be responsible for the training and development of Account Managers and Account Executives within the pod, empowering them to grow within the company
- At least 2-3 years of experience within the advertising or influencer marketing industry
- Experience managing a team of at least 3 people; setting team targets and supporting the personal development of junior team members.
- Commercial experience, with experience of upselling and growing accounts
To apply send us your CV to [email protected] and tell us about the best campaign that you’ve run.