Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative influencer campaigns on social media. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 40+ millennials and Gen Z have helped brands such as Universal music, Warner Pictures and Polydor Records to reach younger audiences on Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube. Our creativity in running global campaigns has seen us featured in publications like Forbes, The Evening Standard, and The Times.
About the job:
As Senior Account Manager, you will be held accountable for the performance of the Music & Entertainment pod here at Fanbytes. You will be managing a team of 3 – 5 Account Managers overseeing the client services aspects of the pod. Key clients will include major record labels (promoting popular artists and music), film companies, and popular entertainment brands (Netflix, Deezer, etc)
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading a team of 3 – 5 account managers to execute on influencer campaigns, guiding them to achieve their goals and targets
- Developing and maintaining key relationships, turning clients into long-term spenders and increase client retention
- Overseeing the strategy of the pod, making decisions to improve service and delivery of our campaigns
- Working with the sales and marketing team to produce case studies and marketing material to grow the pod
- You have 1-3 years experience managing a team of people to run marketing campaigns
- You have experience working in the music or entertainment industry
- You have a solid background in the influencer world
- You are extremely organised and are a confident manager of people
- You have experience with upselling and selling into existing accounts
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Fanbytes Day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To apply send us your CV to [email protected] and tell us about the best campaign that you’ve run.