Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, Samsung and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a senior hire, to help navigate our growth and work with our C-Suite to enable the next stages of our journey.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
About the job:
As a Talent Assistant for Bytesized you will be working with the talent team to help manage our diverse ever-growing network of talent. You must be passionate about all things social media and know our talent inside out. We are looking for someone who is organised, confident building and maintaining relationships and who can work as part of a millenial team.
What you’d be doing day to day:.
- Ensuring our website remains up to date
- Updating media packs monthly
- Be across any birthdays/milestones hit and reward talent with this through small presents on behalf of the team
- Support Junior TM’s on campaign management and gifting arrangements
- Support on the inbounds email, ensuring emails are quality checked and sent to the correct person to handle
- Dealing with administration to do with Bytesized and new signees.
- Be on the lookout for up and coming talent on Tiktok.
- Be genuinely enthusiastic about influencer and internet culture.
- Have a creative mindset and strong communication and written skills.
- Have a willingness to learn about Tiktok and want to get involved with this new and exciting part of the influencer marketing industry.
- Organised and pragmatic with day to day tasks.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. ⛱
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.📚
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Contract type: permanent full time
Start Date: asap