Job Name: Talent Manager
Fanbytes is an award-winning influencer marketing agency based in London. As the leader in the field of Gen Z marketing, we offer our clients unparalleled access to this audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, and Samsung, we combine technology, consultancy, influencer talent management, creativity, and digital marketing, to create highly effective influencer campaigns, that enable brands to connect and engage with this hard-to-reach demographic.
Over our four years, we have become a leading light in the influencer community with our groundbreaking projects and products like; Bytesized Talent – a Talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on TikTok and the Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which received global press as the first of it’s kind and in the process working with organizations like Government, Rubicks and What do you Meme. Google it, there’s a ton of stuff online. We are now looking for a first class Talent Manager to join the Bytesized team and take Bytesized to the next level.
About the job:
As a Talent Manager for Bytesized you will be working with the talent team to help manage our diverse ever-growing network of talent. You must be passionate about all things social media and know our talent inside out. We are looking for someone who is organised, confident building and maintaining relationships and who can work as part of a GenZ / Millenial team.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Manage a roster of diverse talent and be able to independently handle talent’s enquiries and inbounds.
- Establish partnerships for talent – working with brands and agencies.
- Dealing with administration to do with Bytesized and new signees.
- Be on the lookout for up and coming talent on Tiktok.
- Experience working with talent and creating partnerships.
- Knowledge of drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements.
- Be genuinely enthusiastic about influencer and internet culture.
- Have a willingness to learn about Tiktok and want to get involved with this new and exciting part of the influencer marketing industry.
- Organised and pragmatic with day to day tasks.
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays off.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development and give you time off each quarter to use that.
- We believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.