Fanbytes is on a mission to help world leading brands to win the hearts of Gen Z through the most creative way possible across the social web. Started in January 2017, our growing team of 25+ millennials have guided brands such as Sony, Disney and Apple to understand how best to engage with a young audience on popular platforms such as Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
About the job:
We are looking for a UX Designer who is able to take the product’s specifications and requirements and turn that into awesome high fidelity designs which can be shared with our developers. You will be responsible for explaining your designs to our technical team which could involve creating mockups/designs of features, holding platform review sessions with the team to gather feedback from internal stakeholders and from time to time you may also need to talk with customers and consider their needs when trying to decide how a particular feature should look.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Creating mockups for potential new features and high fidelity mockups for agreed features.
- Speaking with our internal campaigns and account management teams to get feedback on mockups.
- Liaising with our technical team to ensure the needs of the product are understood.
- Taking feedback from clients and using this to make adjustments to the design of the product.
- Strong experience with a design tool such as Sketch or Figma.
- Examples of previous web app or mobile app design.
- Experience working with user flow diagrams and mocking up how a product will function.
- Comfortable working in an agile fashion with fast changing requirements.
- Ability to understand the concepts of the technical product and to have a basic understanding of what the possibilities of a technical product are.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
- £30 – 40k depending on experience.
How to apply?
Attach your CV, your covering letter and send your application to [email protected]!