This application is on a first come, first served basis. To show you’ve read the application, use the magic phrase at the bottom!
Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
This job will be filled on a rolling basis*:
The role of the Marketing Executive is work on our lead generation efforts closely with the CEO and eventually building our lead gen team. You will be working with our social and content to help build the brand of Fanbytes.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Will work closely with the CEO to establish our paid social campaign testing out all the varying channels.
- Working with our social media team to amplify and create content around our podcast and best performing content on social.
- Writing ebooks, content pieces and whitepaper which can be used to move people down the funnel
- Experience with running marketing campaigns online either through PPC or Facebook Ads.
- Analytical and data driven – you’d be looking at data to decide the best places to optimise and scale.
- Creative and writing ability to build landing pages in Instapage to support our paid social.
- Video editing experience – you don’t need to be a full editor but the ability to chop and screw content is a plus.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- 26k-30k basic salary + commission.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, describe your best performing funnel you have run on Facebook, upload your best piece of design and send us your CV all to [email protected]