Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
*This job will be filled on a rolling basis*
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with our CTO on the Fanbytes platform, which is used by some of the biggest brands to power influencer marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities will be designing and building the consumer-facing side of the product. This includes both our React web application and a React Native mobile app which our influencers will use to run their campaigns and get paid!
Key Skills and requirements:
Knowledge of front end programming/scripting languages including:
- React / React Native is required
- Knowledge Redux
- Experience with CRUD Apis
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- £40k – £60k depending on experience level.
- Building software that will be used by some of the biggest brands and social celebrities.
A fun and flexible working style using modern agile methodologies.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward-thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application, attach your CV and covering letter and send it to [email protected]!
In the covering letter explain in details a few projects you have done which involved designing or building websites.